Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Longaberger Blue


I thought I'd show a photo of my kitchen today. Isn't it lovely? The creamy cabinetry accented with vibrant blue and yellow. Ah, kitchen bliss!

Sadly, this is not my current kitchen. This is my dream kitchen. Mind you, my current kitchen is very pretty, with a fully functional layout that makes food prep a joy. It's just not blue and yellow. But for years now, I've accumulated a few pieces for my future kitchen. It's good to have a dream, and to plan for that dream in small steps.

I've been purchasing Longaberger pottery for many years. I'm especially fond of their blue pottery. It whispers promises of my future kitchen to me.

The blue pitcher, a gift from my sister, Tina from the days when she was a Longaberger consultant.
It looks so pretty against the fall colors of my table runner. It looks even prettier filled with flowers from my mother. Thanks, Mom!



A basket filled with autumn leaves.


A little vibrant blue mixed in with my Spode turkey plates.

I like a dose of cheerful blue in my home. 

I also like blue in card making! Here's a simple one layer Christmas card featuring shades of blue.


{today's brew: card stock from PTI, Peace Be Still stamp set and die (PTI), Shape of Things background stamp (SU), soft sky/baja breeze/marina mist inks from SU, Stickles}

Thanks for visiting the cafe today!





1 comment:

  1. What a sweet card! I will have to get over to PTI and check it out. I love that little diecut.

    ReplyDelete