Thursday, December 6, 2012

Mail Time!


I did a quick count of my handmade Christmas card stash yesterday. Twelve. Yep. An even dozen. Looks like I'll need to get busy this week! Thankfully, my mail from County Cork, Ireland arrived  just in the nick of time yesterday! When it's a Royal Mail day, that can only mean one thing...new stamps from Waltzingmouse Stamps! If you've never ordered from WMS, I urge you to take the plunge. These are some of the highest quality stamps, with some of the loveliest images! And when Claire herself signs your packing slip, you know you're dealing with a special company.

Nordic Winter has been on my wish list for ages! Here are two super simple cards with this set:


I used soft stone card stock from Papertrey Ink, and combined it with inks from Stampin Up (old olive, pacific point, riding hood red). Super easy, but with so much punch!


No layers of card stock, but layers of colors give this clean and simple card so much visual bang! And a little twinkle star from amuse doesn't hurt, either.

How are you doing on your holiday crafting?

No comments:

Post a Comment