Monday, March 18, 2013

Folk Art for Spring

I've been obsessed with folk art lately. I think it may have something do with the fact that I'm moving to Pennsylvania this spring (see more on that at my other blog, This End Up!), and there are wonderful examples of folk art from that state.

I saw this photo at the Mollie Makes blog, and knew I'd have to give it a try:


And then just this morning, Dawn posted her Monday Mood Board at WPlus9 Design:


And that's when it all came together!


{Today's Brew: all stamps from WPlus9 Design (Folk Art Florals and Easter Egg), PTI naturals white card stock, SU lucky limeade ink/card stock, SU wisteria wonder ink/card stock, groovy guava card stock and ribbon, pool party ink, so saffron ink, calypso coral ink, SU scallop edge punch}

3 comments:

  1. This is stunning! Beautiful take from the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a Beautiful Card!! I LOVE all of the added details and your take on the challenge photo!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the wreath around that egg!! Wonderful use of the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete