Thursday, March 21, 2013

Pennsylvania Dutch Inspired


I hit Pennsylvania Dutch pay dirt this week! A genuine hex sign! I found this beauty from one of my favorite local vendors, Midwest Modified, and knew I had to bring it home with me.  Now I just need to find a home in Pennsylvania that is worthy of this welcome sign.


I was inspired to pull out my stamps and have a little more folk art fun. This time, I used Waltzingmouse Stamps' Nordic Spring stamp set.


{Today's Brew: Nordic Spring stamp set (Walztingmouse Stamps), PTI kraft and naturals white card stock, SU inks and card stock, SU embossing folder, PTI felt and flower die, SU seam binding and button}


Thanks for visiting the cafe today! Happy Spring!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my....your stamped image is just perfect for the Penn Dutch inspiration! Really great themed card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my you sure can come up with some really nice cards!!

    ReplyDelete