Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Need for Flowers


My husband is so good to me. When the last days of winter begin to wane, he seems to sense my need for spring flowers. These lovely tulips came just in the nick of time. The cheery yellow and white tulips have certainly brought the sunshine to my otherwise grey days.


I was inspired to do a little spring crafting today. The snow may be accumulating outside, but my calendar promises me that Easter is right around the corner!


{Today's Brew: Friendship Jar and Friendship Jar Spring Fillers (PTI), Tiny Tags stamp set and die (PTI) , cardstock (PTI), Crate Paper Pretty Party Collection papers, scallop edge punch (SU), baja breeze and daffodil delight inks (SU), button twine, green twine and burlap}


I found this super cute burlap and matching twine at Michael's this week. It comes in fun colors, too...pink, blue, green, brown and ivory.

Blessings, cafe friends!

3 comments:

  1. I love your layout and that you put dimensional items on your image. Oh and your flowers received are pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny- I bought some flowers myself yesterday. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your real flowers are a beautiful gift of your DH's love for you... and your card is AMAZING! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete