Monday, June 10, 2013

Christened


Happy Monday, cafe friends!

I officially christened the craft studio this morning by making a card! woot! woot!

The room is coming together...not one hundred percent perfect, and far from photo worthy, but it's getting there. I'm finding what I need, there are flat surfaces for crafting, and that's pretty much all a gal needs, right?

I'm in desperate need of some thank you cards, so this may be a week of "thanks" crafting. I have so many wonderful new neighbors who have gifted us with cakes, brownies, cookies. We're blessed. Fat, but blessed. :)

Here's a little CAS (that's Clean and Simple) stamping for a Monday morning.

{Today's Brew: Wildflower Garden (PTI), sentiment from Iconic Images (PTI), PTI Kraft and Naturals White card stock, melon mambo/pear pizzaz inks (SU), versafine onyx ink, Distress Stain in Picket Fence, Mister Huey calico white spray}

Thanks for sticking with me on this journey! You all deserve a latte, on the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment