Monday, September 30, 2013

31 Days of Relocating Home


Welcome to Mary Rose's Cafe! If you are a regular, then please, grab your favorite mug and I'll brew you a nice pumpkin spice latte. New to the cafe? Let me introduce myself! I am your barrista, Mary Rose, and this is my blog cafe, where I serve up piping hot mugs of creativity. The daily brew could be  a crafty concoction, a faith-filled cappucino, or a latte reflection on home and hearth.

October is 31 Days month at the Nester blog, where we are challenged to expound on one topic for one month. That means thirty-one days exploring one theme. Thirty-one posts.

My regular cafe friends will not be surprised by my chosen theme for this month.

31 Days of Relocating Home

My family embarked on our third corporate relocation just a few months ago. I documented the ups and downs on my blog, This End Up. Recently, I decided to combine This End Up blog posts by moving them over to the cafe. Maintaining two blogs was starting to feel a little schizophrenic.

So what does this mean for October? It means that I will post on this theme every day. Yes, I'll still be paper crafting and cooking and house-fluffing and renovating, because that is what I do. But I will also be including my thoughts on home relocation: the challenges, the learning experiences, the good and the bad, the curses and the blessings.

I hope you will join me on this one month journey! Pick out your favorite mug, take a look around the cafe, and make yourself comfortable. There. Now you're a regular, too!

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea...just might have to hop on board!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea...just might have to hop on board!

    ReplyDelete