Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Girl's Day Out

My sweet Stampin' Up demonstrator, Cindy, invited me to a girl's day out this week. The plan? Visit the local stamp shop, Stamp Fanci, for their Make and Take day, and then out to lunch for food and fellowship.

I love that plan!


Our first Make and Take card was this cute Halloween creation. The purple, orange and yellow stripes were made using a strip of washi tape. Simply press the strip onto the ink pad, and then press it onto the card stock. Clever!

The little ghost was cut from a length of ghost ribbon. How cute!

The next card featured some really pretty diecuts. Stamp Fanci carries a big selection of Memory Box dies, Poppystamps dies, Hero Arts Sizzix Dies, and more.


I love the embossed cloud background! The balloons were curled slightly , which really gives a great effect!

Of course, I couldn't leave the store without buying one or two (or five) things. As I was paying for my purchases, I looked at their register, and guess what I found?

I found the card that I mailed to the shop last month. Awww! That was so nice to see! I told them "Hey, that's my card!"

The ladies said "We love that card! It's so friendly!"

A friendly card for a friendly store!

And if you are looking for a friendly SU demo, you've got to visit my friend, Cindy, and her blog!

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/cindybrumbaugh/

Than you, Cindy and Sandy, for including me on your super fun girl's day out!


2 comments:

  1. These are SO cute! I love the designs and the diecuts really rock!
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! These are AWESOME! I especially like the way you placed the BOO! Great cards! Sounds like you've found a wonderful store!

    ReplyDelete