Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Pruning Sale Continues! More Added!

So, I found ANOTHER box of old Stampin Up sets that I'd completely forgotten about...they did not even make it out for my last garage sale in April! Oops! I've updated my list here. Please, make me an offer! Purchase several items and I will kick in free shipping! I accept Paypal as payment.

I have to make way for new autumn and holiday items. I've been a little spendy lately, and I'm hoping to offset the cost of my new crafty purchases. Out with the old, in with the new!


Stampin' Up:
Both Way Blossoms $5
Curvy Verses $8 (Pending)
Heartfelt Thanks $5
Hearts and Posies $3
It's A Date $3
Living Large $5
Little Pieces $3
Mixed Blooms $5
Monogram J $5
Monogram L $5
Monogram S $5
Paint Prints $3
Paris in the Spring $5
Polka Dot Punches $3
Spring Garden $5
Watercolor Garden $5
Vases in Vogue $15
2006 Hostess Set (see photo) $5

Tools:
SU Stampin Around wheel guide $2
Layer Ease (missing 1/8 inch) $1

Gina K Designs:
Botanicals $10 (Pending)
Eclectic Summer Sayings $8
Fruitful Harvest $10
Many Wishes $8
Nana's needlework $10
Nana's needlework Sentiments $10
Thanks A Million $8
Vintage Borders $10

Mark's Finest Papers:
Autumn Fun $5
Stinky Situation $5
Thankful Mums and Pumpkins $5

My Mind's Eye stamps:
Be happy $3
Be Amazing $3
Dolled Up "Favorite" $3
Fiddlesticks "Story" $3
Howdy Doody "Baby" $3
Dilly Dally "Adventures" $3

Amuse Stamps:
Large Polka lowercase alpha $3 (Pending)
Large Flower lowercase alpha $3 (Pending)
Large polka uppercase polka alpha $3 (Pending)
small polka lowercase alpha $2 (Pending)
small flower lowercase alpha $2 (Pending)


Webster's Pages LOT:

Nearly complete, includes petite paper combo packs, journalling card sets, fabric ribbon, fabric fancies, designer trim for these collections: Seaside, Garden Gala, Lullaby Lane, Life's Portrait. Purchased for over $80, now asking $40.

My Mind's Eye partial paper packs, $2 each: (All Pending)
Dilly Dally
Be Happy
Fiddlesticks
Dolled Up
Howdy Doody

No comments:

Post a Comment