Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Birthday Boy

Yesterday was the birthday girl's special day. Today is the birthday boy's big ten...ten years old!





My son, Sam, is now a double digit midget!

I surprised him with breakfast in bed before school this morning.


He told me that I was officially "best mom ever". :) I love that boy!




I made this card for Sam, who loves owls and all things autumn.




Here's a little tip for figuring out if a sentiment will fit inside a speech bubble or banner. Put the speech bubble on one side of a clear block, and place the sentiment on the other side. It's easy to see if it will fit this way!

I decided to add a little fun to the inside of the card, too!




Sam will LOVE this card! Maybe not as much as the presents, but he will appreciate it all the same!

{Today's brew: all stamps and dies from Lawn Fawn, Lawn Fawn Into The Woods papers/leaf sequins/flair, Lawn Fawn gold baker's twine, gold cord, PTI white card stock, SU Bermuda Bay card stock, prisma markers}


Thanks for visiting the cafe today!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday T-E-N year old! The best gift is yet to come...aunties and g'ma will be arriving! Much love...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Double digit midget...too funny. Hope Sam's big day was fun!

    ReplyDelete