Wednesday, September 11, 2013

The Birthday Girl

Today my girl turned thirteen. Thirteen years old! I decided to make her a special crown in honor of this momentous occasion!


I had a good time using these stamps and dies from Lawn Fawn!


It's been an exciting day for my girl! She went on a car ride to the beauty shop to get her nails done. Tonight, she will open her presents. She LOVES opening presents!

I know you're all dying to see my girl in her birthday crown, aren't you?

Here she is!



Aww, isn't she adorable?

Did I forget to mention that my girl is a labrador retriever?  Don't judge! When you are the mother of sons, this is the sort of thing you do to get your girl fix. You make crowns for dogs. You're judging, aren't you? :)

It has been such a gift to be Maggie's adopted mother for the past thirteen years.

Love you, old girl!

By the way, yesterday was Kelly Marie's birthday at Lawn Fawn! Happy Birthday! Have you checked out the newest releases at the Lawn Fawn website? I love 'em all! (I think I ordered them all, too! LOL! You'll be seeing a LOT of Lawn Fawn here at the cafe in the days and weeks ahead!)

Hope your day is tail-waggin' wonderful!

5 comments:

  1. Oh that is so sweet!! They should be treated like Kings and Queens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable Mary Rose!
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you treat your sweet Lab like a queen! Happy Birthday, Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, this is absolutely the BEST!! I just smiled HUGE!!! What a wonderful fur mama you are - she looks stunning in her crown and not a day over 2 (or 14 in doggie years) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mags is lucky to have your princess makin' mommy self!

    ReplyDelete