Friday, September 6, 2013

The Not-So 10 Minute Craft Dash





Have you ever made a card in ten minutes or less? It's not as easy as it sounds! I decided to try the 10 Minute Craft Dash challenge this week using some new goodies from Lawn Fawn. I gathered my supplies, checked my timer, and set off...




...and 28 minutes later, I was finished!

Surely there has to be some kind of award for that? We can call it the "Yertle the Turtle" award.

Still, I learned a lot along the way. For starters, one diecut is fine, but five? No way! And don't even try to stamp flowers with points onto a diecut and get them to line up perfectly. Not gonna happen! Coloring? Keep it to a minimum. Hand markered faux stitching? Are you crazy?  Gluing on sequins? Okay, now you've really lost it.

This card didn't win any awards for speed, but it does win for cuteness.

{Today's Brew: Stamps and dies from Lawn Fawn, Paper and sequins from Lawn Fawn, PTI card stock, corner rounder punch, prisma markers}

Hope your day is pumpkin spice latte good!


No comments:

Post a Comment