Tuesday, October 8, 2013

31 Days: Making a House Smell Like Home

It's no surprise that I love candles. I have three boys, a husband who loves long distance road biking, and a labrador retriever. Stink, stink, stink. Seriously, I'm constantly on the lookout for new fragrances to make the house smell yummy.

For starters, I LOVE Febreeze Plug-Ins. My favorite scents are the autumn collections, like Falling Leaves and Spice.

My newest fabulous fragrance find are the Downy Unstoppables for the laundry. Cashmere Glow makes my sheets and towels smell so good!

I'm also a big fan of the autumn candles from Bath and Body Works. I've been burning them since August!


My Stampin Up demo, Cindy, had a stamp camp last week, where we made this sweet candle. We used the Big Shot to cut out leaves, then stamped and inked one with a woodgrain stamp, and used an embossing folder on the other.


Pretty papers, twine, and a button accent make this candle super sweet.

A warm glow and a pumpkin scent, too.

1 comment:

  1. Great job.. I love the " newest" look in the pumpkin decor..
    thanks for sharing..
    Blessings....

    ReplyDelete