Monday, November 11, 2013

How Did November Happen?

I cannot believe that November is here already. I think the switch to daylight savings time kicked my butt this year! Waking up an hour earlier, feeling tired all day long, looking out the window before dinner and seeing nothing but pitch black. I've been cocooning indoors, wearing sweaters and cuddling under blankets...that sounds like a surefire recipe for nap time! zzzzz

Today, I got out the serious stuff and made a full pot of potent coffee! One scoop of Folgers mixed with one scoop of Dunkin' Donuts Pumpkin Spice.  Mmmm! Maybe now I can find some energy to get the laundry done!

But first, a little music to inspire me! I picked up this little unit last week at Target, and I really love it! A CD player with an AM/FM radio, alarm clock, and ipod compatible! It's super small and thin, and it barely takes up any room in my kitchen. Now I can listen to my collection of Christmas CDs while I do the laundry, or...


...maybe I'll just turn on the Hallmark channel and watch a Christmas movie. Just for a few minutes. I'll grab my cup of coffee, snuggle under a blanket, and...

...zzzzz.



No comments:

Post a Comment