Thursday, December 19, 2013

Craft Room To The Rescue!

My craft room looks like a winter storm has blown through it. Rolls of wrapping paper, piles of presents waiting to be wrapped, rolls of ribbon everywhere. You would think that a room this messy must be producing some great cards this month, right?

Er, ah, well, as to that...nope!

But the craft room is getting a lot of use in other ways.

When I began decorating the family room with a "modern rustic" design in mind (don't you just love those made-up designer terms?), I turned to my craft room for a little assistance.


That mantle needed a little something extra. I know! More glitter pinecones!


Scotch brand quick dry adhesive and SU Dazzling Diamonds to the rescue!

And when my little man, a.k.a. "The Great Procrastinator", needed help with the diorama for his book report, he knew right where to go to find the best card stock and adhesives for his project!


Mom's craft room to the rescue!


The craft room will help me once again as I put the finishing touches on the pipe cleaner penguin project for the classroom party tomorrow. I'm thinking diecut snowflakes, baker's twine, and glitter may be just the thing the project needs. Good thing I have a fully stocked craft room to help me!

Tell me...is your craft room getting a lot of action this month?

5 comments:

  1. WOW - sounds like your craft room is coming in handy. Mine hasn't been busy lately but now I have 12 days off and hopefully will be able to get some things done in my craft room! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have any regrets getting rid of your old stamp sets?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading your blog and hearing of your adventures...Have a wonderful New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary Rose, I love reading your blog posts and seeing a glimpse of what family/home mean to you. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you okay? It is the middle of February and no words or pictures. :(

    Veda

    ReplyDelete