Saturday, January 11, 2014

A Study in White


I had every intention of stamping these little diecut images. But when I began to play with the layout of this card, I really loved the simplicity of the images in white. I was fairly certain that they would look great stamped, too. But the white, paired with this glitter paper from Stampin Up, really made an impact.

Why mess with complicating it when simplifying it was the way to go?

{Today's Brew: Diecuts and stamps from WPlus9, paper from Lawn Fawn, glitter paper from SU, amuse heart twinkle}


From our house to yours...happy January, cafe friends!

2 comments:

  1. I like the look of the die cuts being white...and the glittery snow...so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card- and it looks perfect on your mantel:). I have been trying to figure out a good winter-ish scene for a quilted wallhanging and I think I am just going to copy your idea. Your royalty check is in the mail. Thanks! Love you.

    ReplyDelete