Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Marking My Place


I've been keeping up with my seventy day prayer odyssey, using a Beth Moore prayer devotional. The other day, I realzied that I could use some bookmarks to mark my place in both my bible and in my devotional. I went in the craft room and just played around for a while.


For this one, I used the bookmark die from Papertrey Ink. I'm still playing with the Hero Arts ink pads, trying to get a feel for them. So I decided to use them here in a direct to paper method. Then I stamped on top of that with Lace Bouquet stamp (PTI) in Hero Arts cornflower ink. I found that this verse from PTI (Bountiful Blessings) fit perfectly!


Then I pulled out a few more PTI sets...All Booked Up and Stitches and Swirls. I used the new ink pads to do a little watercoloring, too.

Crafting, reading, cooking, eating, Netflix. How are you passing the time this winter?



1 comment: