Friday, January 10, 2014

Simple Snowman


I got into my craft studio today to make a card, and found that my work table was littered with stamps and papers for making Thanskgiving cards. Thanksgiving! Yep. It's been a long time since I've attempted anything in the paper crafting department!

It's a shame, too, because I was the blessed recipient of the entire Holiday collection from WPlus9 stamps during their release last October. I had big plans for those wonderful items that I never got around to accomplishing. Oh well, no time like the present!

I thought I'd better ease my way back into cardmaking with something simple.

I wanted something soft and sweet and wintry. I think this one fits the bill.


{Today's Brew: stamps from WPlus9, kraft card stock (PTI), soft sky card stock and ink (SU), kiwi kiss ink (SU), white Versamagic ink, SU glitter paper, snowflake die from MFT}

Tomorrow I'll be heading to my SU demo, Cindy's stamp camp. We're having lunch and crafting at a local tea room. I can't wait!

Blessings on your Friday, cafe friends!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! LOVE the soft colors and the glitter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - I just love snowmen and I love the colors and glitter too.

    ReplyDelete