Monday, January 20, 2014

Something Fun For A Monday


Who's ready for something fun on a Monday?

{hand raised way up in the air!}

It felt like an exceptionally long weekend. My husband had taken a few days off (surprise!), so he decided to tackle a painting project (big reveal to come this week!). I find that it's best to stay out of his way when he is in full project mode.

So I hid in the craft room. 

I decided to get a little cleaning done in the craft room, which led to a little crafting in the craft room. Funny how that happens!

I made this card for a friend who retired recently. Lynn loves flamingos, so I think she'll get a kick out of this card.

{Today's Brew: Stamps (Lawn Fawn), card stock (PTI), embossing folder (SU) }

Monday blessings, cafe friends!

1 comment:

  1. So cute and creative! I love the textures and dimension the card has.

    ReplyDelete