Tuesday, February 4, 2014

A Case of the Februaries

I have a bad case of early onset Februaries today.

No sun in sight...for days on end.

Snow in the weather forecast...again.

Stuck indoors and getting a little stir crazy.

What to do?

I know. Check Google for odd facts like this:


Yep, as I suspected. I am Vitamin D deficient, and with good reason. Sun, where for art thou, sun?  And where is a Happy Lamp when I need one?

When nothing else will cure this condition, there's always the tele.


Brilliant! Feeling a little British now, so I think I'll make myself a cuppa.


A new tea recipe from my sister called London Fog. Mmm, so good! Thank you, sister Sue! This one hit the spot.

Still feeling a little British...perhaps it's the gloomy weather. I know, I will pick up my stitching.


Flowers from my favorite British Cross Stitcher magazine.

Can't concentrate now that I'm hopped up on caffeine.

Put down the stitching and go to the craft room.

Make a Valentine.


Washi and die cuts, hearts and glitter, enamel dots and banners. A frenetic example of how I'm feeling today.

Wash, rinse, repeat. Stuck in Bill Murray's Groundhog Day.

Will someone tell me when this Februaritis will go away?

No, not you, Groundhog. Put down your paw. I am not speaking to you. You are not my friend anymore.

Time to burrow under a blanket with a book and a mug of something warm.

{Today's Brew: White card stock (PTI), colored card stock (SU), heart die cuts (wplus9), love die cut (paper smooches), arrow die cut (SU), enamel dots (My Mind's Eye), washi tape}

No comments:

Post a Comment