Saturday, February 15, 2014

Class Valentines

When it comes to big card projects, there are two things you should know about me.

1.) I don't like making multiples, and

2.) I will put it off to the last minute.

Hmmm, now I know where my boys get their tendency to procrastinte from!

So, of course, the night before Valentine's Day, I was scrambling to make 23 cards for Sam's fourth grade classroom.

Last year, we used images from Paper Smooches Teen Routine stamp set. Sam loved the game controller and ipod images. Well, this year, Sam picked another Paper Smooches stamp set for his Valentines. And here they are:


Our theme was punny breakfast! I found these old Martha Stewart note cards in my stash. Perfect for quick and easy stamping! I liked the red borders...they gave a touch of vintage valentine to these fun and graphic images.


Quick stampin and coloring! This calls for a toast!


Sam is a good egg, and he loves bacon. What boy doesn't love bacon?


This card was for his special buddies that watch Adventure Time. Apparently, Jake the Dog sings a song called "Bacon Pancakes".

Breakfast Valentines, made to order and served sunny side up.

1 comment: