Sunday, February 9, 2014

My PTI Selfie

Okay, I must confess. I hate selfies. Especially if that self taking the selfie is me. I'm not a "taking photos of myself" gal. I'm more of a "taking photos of myself and wondering how that old woman photobombed my shot" kind of gal.

But PTI asked us to take a photo of ourselves holding up our birthday card creations, so here it is.


Not sure who this old woman is, but she keeps appearing in photos of me. ;)

Papertrey Ink is celebrating a birthday this month, and so am I! PTI is seven, and I am...not seven. I may be turning seven, plus or minus forty years, but hey! Who's counting!

Happy Birthday, Papertrey Ink! Thanks for seven years of creativity and inspiration!

3 comments:

  1. Well something just made that card cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your selfie looks great! Love your glasses, and of course, the card is cute, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're adorable! And I'd say that even if I weren't your sister...ahem...correction, older sister!
    Love you.
    xo

    ReplyDelete