Thursday, February 6, 2014

WPlus9 Inspired: Comfort Zone Challenge

Dawn is celebrating the WPlus9 Anniversary this month! She posed the question on her blog:

Where is your comfort zone? Your fall back style? Your signature look?

For me, that one's pretty easy. I'm A Little Bit Country! (sing it, Marie Osmond!)

Here's my take on this challenge:


{Today's Brew: Fresh Baked stamp set and dies (wplus9), PTI Kraft card stock, Simple Stories papers, SU ink and ribbon, wplus9 pinking square dies}

And speaking of vintage country, I've been surfing ebay this week, looking at a few of my new obsessions...vintage tole trays, Pennsylvania Dutch art, fraktur, and Pyrex/Corningware. Look at what I found!


Oh my goodness, this is so stinkin' cute! It made me think of the Fresh Baked stamp set right away! I feel a new collection obsession coming on!



Thanks for visiting the cafe today! (Tell me, what's your comfort zone?)

No comments:

Post a Comment