Wednesday, March 12, 2014

PTI M.I.M. # 155


This week's Make it Monday challenge at Paperytrey Ink: make your own confetti using PTI dies. Great idea! It just so happens that I had a strip of golden hearts at my craft space, just waiting to be put to use. I added a few more "die confetti" pieces with the little circles at the top of the bookmark die. A few sequins, and voila! It's raining blessings!

{Today's Brew: Friendship Jar (PTI), Beautiful Blessings (PTI), hearts die (PTI), bookmark die (PTI), card stock and ink (PTI), sequins and papers (lawn fawn), gold cord ribbon}


Thanks for visiting the cafe! Your comments are a blessing to me!

2 comments:

  1. Everyone should have a jar of fun, sparkly confetti- this is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea!! Love the sparkly hearts!! I love how you put it, Raining Blessings!!!

    ReplyDelete