Wednesday, May 21, 2014

My Favorite Garden Tool


Gardening time! There just are not enough hours in the day to get all of the gardening chores done! Weeding, raking, planting, and don't even bring up the mulching. I thought I'd show you one of my new favorite garden tools. This lightweight and portable garden debris collector is always by my side. It has handles, which makes it easy to tote around the yard, and it also features a nice concave shape, making it the perfect receptacle for all of the weeds and dead leaves that I collect. Did I mention that it also travels over flat surfaces with ease?


Okay, I'm not fooling you. Yes, it's a saucer sled.

But who says that saucer sleds can't be useful even after the winter snows have melted away?

I spent hours in the garden yesterday, and boy oh boy, am I sore today. Hello, glutes! Who needs a gym membership when you have a garden?

I made a clean and simple garden card today.



{Today's Brew: PTI dies (Garden Variety), amuse note card, PTI ivory card stock, Simple Stories papers and stickers}


Gardening day is a happy day. It's the day after gardening day that's painful. :)

Blessings!

2 comments: