Monday, June 30, 2014

Garage Sale Weekend


Happy Monday, cafe friends!

I am recovering from Garage Sale fever! I drove to Mom's house in Michigan last week to help my siblings organize the big sale at Mom's house.




I came to town armed with my usual garage sale arsenal: pricing stickers, sharpies, card stock, tape, poster board, Chlorox wipes and paper towels. And then we got to work! Cleaning, pricing, labeling.


Craft tables, Christmas tables, kitchen tables.

Mom's town was celebrating their Community Days, and it seemed to be the unofficial "official garage sale" weekend. We had a TON of traffic and moved a lot of merchandise to new homes.

My brothers and sisters and their kids are a fun bunch. Wherever we congregate, we make it a party. We talked to customers and neighbors, and cajoled people into sales. It was hot, fun, exhausting work, but I'm so glad we did it.

Mission accomplished!

Tell me, do you brake for garage sales?


No comments:

Post a Comment