Wednesday, June 25, 2014

PTI June 2014 Blog Hop!

Good morning, cafe friends! Grab a cup and sit a spell! I'm serving up three card creations for today's Papertrey Ink blog hop. I decided to use one of my favorite stamp sets that just sings "Summer" to me: On The Farm!



I used this sketch to make a fun little country card!

{Today's Brew #1: On The Farm (PTI), Background Basics Gingham (PTI), PTI card stock and ink, baker's twine}



For this card, I combined the color recipe with the sketch recipe to make a sunny creation!

{Today's Brew #2: On The Farm (PTI), Background Basics Music (PTI), Think Big Favorites (PTI),  PTI card stock and ink, PTI button, gingham ribbon, embossing folder (SU) }



Once again, I combined the color recipe and sketch recipe for this last card!

{Today's Brew: On The Farm (PTI), PTI card stoick and ink, gingham paper (amuse), circle and scallop circle punches}

Thanks for visiting the cafe today!

6 comments:

  1. Love the country feel of all of these great cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat farm theme! Your second card is my favorite =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this stamp set, need to use it more, especially with your great inspiration!
    Just love the way you framed the animals, and added the blue ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All fantastic!! I have never seen this set before - I simply love it!!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet, all of them! I love how you incorporated the animals!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what amazing cards! I love your style!

    ReplyDelete