Friday, June 6, 2014

Taking a Bliss Break


Just a few minutes ago, I was sitting on my patio, sipping a cup of vanilla chai, flipping through magazines, when the thought came to me....bliss.

I LOVE patio weather! The sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the flowers are blooming, and the bees are buzzing. All is right with the world!

I grabbed my camera quickly to take a few photos.

This is what bliss looks like.








I've been taking my garden angel's advice this week to "cherish life and family". What joy this brings me!

I have big things to show you in the days ahead...new products, new stamps, and {drum roll please}....

....the newly remodeled craft room!

Cherish life, cafe friends!

"Now choose life, so that you and your children may live and that you may love the LORD your God, listen to his voice, and hold fast to him." Deuteronomy 30:19

1 comment: