Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Card For A Koala Kid


My son, Sam, loves koalas! He draws them, he paints them, he creates story lines with them. This is a painting of one of his koala characters that he named Kubchoo. It must be from his "blue" period. ;)

Sam was invited to a birthday party sleepover at a friend's house last weekend. It seemed like the perfect occasion for a Koala card!


Yes, I had to buy this stamp set from Lawn Fawn called Critters from Down Under only because it has a koala! But the good news is that if I ever find an occasion that needs a card with a duck-billed platypus, I'm covered! ha ha ha!

{Today's Brew: Lawn Fawn stamp set, Lawn Fawn papers, PTI kraft card stock, prisma markers}

I decided to pass up the dies for this set and just do the fussy cutting myself. After all, the images will probably be going to ten and eleven year old boys, and they're not all that particular. :)

Did Sam like the card? Well, let me just say that he told me I am "totally koala-fied!"

I think that's a good thing.

Blessings, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment