Monday, August 4, 2014

Homage to Tenia Sanders- Nelson!

This morning, the Clean and Simple challenge was a super fun one! Pick something from this gallery as your inspiration and make a card.


But this isn't just any gallery. Nooo! This is THE one and only Tenia Sanders-Nelson's gallery!

woo hoo!

Tenia may be a jazz musician, but to me, she is a ROCK STAR! I love her creations! She is the queen of CAS, and her style looks so effortlessly amazing. You have to wonder, does she ever have an off day? Nope. Every card is wonderful!

I chose this awesome card from Tenia:



And I used it as my inspiration to make this card:



I swapped out vellum paper for the clear acetate window sheet, rounded the lower left corner and embossed the card front, just like Tenia!

{Today's Brew: Mama Elephant stamp, PTI card stock, Lawn Fawn paper and flowers, My Mind's Eye enamel dots, SU embossing folder, baker's twine, Graphite glimmer mist}

Thanks for visiting the cafe today! And make sure you visit Tenia's gallery for a creative boost!

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwww.......thanks for the kind words, dearie!! No.....YOU ROCK!!! I just LURVE your card!!!! Thanks for CASEing my card......means a lot to me!! :)

    ReplyDelete