Monday, September 1, 2014

It's Here!


It's here! It's here! It's finally here!

Apple season!

I went to the orchard this week and bought the first crop of early apples...Ginger Gold. Mmm! Crisp and tart! Soon, the macs and the golden delicious will be harvested. Oh the joy!

My dog, Maggie, loves apples. We share them in the afternoon...a slice for me, a slice for the dog. When you are nearly fourteen years old, you cherish the simple, drool-worthy things in life, like apple time with mama.

I made this apple card, today! My friend, Marylynn, reminded me to get out my flip card dies and put them to use this week! I pulled out some papers from Stampin' Up (gotta love that clearance rack!), and paired them with the stamps from Papertrey Ink's Fruit Fusion: Apples.


Apple season is probably my favorite part of autumn. What's yours?

Happy Monday, cafe friends!

2 comments:

  1. I thought that you were going to say "Salted Caramel Mocha'! :). I just love fall...... xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quit with that autumn talk...for it is what I lovingly call, late summer...as does the calender! What you love is the late summer apples...a little FYI from your summer sis. xo
    Happy Harvest!

    ReplyDelete