Monday, February 23, 2015

I Miss You, Spring!

I miss you when the cold winds blow
I miss you under a foot of snow
I miss you when I bundle up
Coffee? Yes, another cup!
I miss you more than anything
I miss you, I miss you, I miss you Spring!


Today's clean and simple challenge: Think Spring!

That's no challenge...spring is all I think about these days!

I pulled out this sweet stamp set from Lawn Fawn and decided to give watercoloring a try.



I am a slow convert to the Tim Holtz Distress fan club. I have to say, his inks and markers do a wonderful job of adding a painterly quality. I often use the markers to watercolor with, simply by scribbling them onto a clear acrylic block and using a watercolor brush to pick up the ink.


Soft and sweet, just like spring.

{Today's Brew: Hell Baby stamp set (Lawn Fawn), So Much to Say stamp set (Lawn Fawn), Distress Markers, watercolor paper, Lawn Fawn paper, PTI card stock}

Happy Monday, cafe friends!

1 comment:

  1. I really like how the puddle turned out. Looks like real water!

    ReplyDelete