Thursday, April 2, 2015

Simple Stories Life Documented April Planner


Good morning! Here's a quick look at my Simple Stories planner for the month of April!



I know what the first half of the month will have in store for me, but the last half is a blank slate that will be filled to the brim in the days ahead. And the reason that life is so crazy right now? The "love this" marker gives it away!


Yep! Life is all about our relocation to Chicago right now. We've been splitting our time between there and here and all points in between. Buying a new house, still trying to sell our current house. We've had a lot of showings, which means that my house has to be in pristine condition at all times. And let me tell you, when it comes to paper crafting, I am far from pristine! So for the time being, the craft room is a pretty place that I visit, but I cannot spend any fun time in there.


When I need to get my craft fix, I turn to my planners. Pretty stickers, pretty pens, a little paper and washi. And when I'm done, it all goes right back into the files and gets stored neatly on my desk. No fuss, no muss.

No time for Easter cards this year. Easter baskets? Uh, nope! Hopefully the family will forgive me.

Happy Easter, Cafe friends! Christ is risen! Alleluia!

No comments:

Post a Comment