Friday, July 10, 2015

Front Porch Reading

It's summertime, and you know what that means. Time to take a book outdoors!


I love my front porch for reading. The natural light, the flowers, the chirping of the birds all creates a perfect environment to enjoy with a good book. Add a coffee, and I'm in heaven.


I picked this one up from my new happy place, the local library. I was looking for a nice, sweet story with an interesting premise, and this one fit the bill. Have a latte at hand when you read this book!

How about a coffee card for a Friday?


{Today's Brew: Mama Elephant stamps and dies, Memories ink, PTI ink and card stock, Copic markers, Crate Paper papers, SU seam binding, doily}


Blessings on your weekend, cafe friends!

4 comments:

  1. Impressed you found a book to read on the porch that is color coordinated with the porch! :) Love the doily treatment on the coffee card. Going to file that away as I am always taking the doilies off the saucers before they get spills on them at the restaurants to use on cards later.
    Lu C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lu, you are too funny! Color coordinated books...now there's a thought! LOL!

      Delete
  2. Very pretty card! I enjoy reading on my porch as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love to stitch on my porch, too. The natural light is good for these old eyes!

      Delete