Tuesday, July 28, 2015

July: Life Documented


July has nearly come to an end, and I nearly forgot to show you my Simple Stories Life Documented pages for the month! It has been one full month, as you can see from this layout!




I found this verse in my daily devotional reading, and it seemed so appropriate for this month! I found this little clip in my stash while I was unpacking my craft room. I think I bought these Making Memories clips with my friend Beth...at the Archivers store in the Chesterfield Mall...nearly ten years ago. Yep, that's quite a while to save these little pretties, but I'm glad I did. Beth has probably been using them in her planners all along, but I'm a little slow to this party.



I got a little doodly this month. Sometimes, you just have to go where the creativity takes you.





As you can see, I use my pages as part appointment book, part journal. It's been fun to look back each month and see the things that were accomplished, the cares on my heart, and the things that God accomplished for us. What a blessing!


Life Documented is really a record of God's faithfulness. Morning by morning new mercies I see, great is thy faithfulness Lord unto me!

1 comment: