Monday, July 13, 2015

Lawnscaping Challenge 109: Sparkle and Shine

Blessed Monday, cafe friends! It's time to rise and shine and give God the glory!

And how about a little sparkle to go along with that shine?

This week's Lawnscaping challenge: Sparkle and Shine!

http://lawnscaping.blogspot.com/2015/07/lawnscaping-challenge-sparkle-and-shine.html


I needed a birthday card for my son, John, who came to see us for the first time in the new house this weekend! woo hoo! Nothing makes this Mom's heart happier than when I have all my boys together under the same roof again!

John likes a good pun, so I went with something punny for his special day!


{Today's Brew: Gleeful Gardens (Lawn Fawn), Argyle Backdrops (Lawn Fawn), Stickles, Memories Tuxedo Black ink, Versafine Onyx ink, Copic markers, watercolors, bakers twine, PTI card stock}



This was my first time using my new Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors. Oh my! I love them! I used a flat head brush to give the look of grass, and then a finer tipped brush to make the swirling sky background.


Thanks for visiting the cafe today!

1 comment:

  1. Oh your background is fabulous!!! Looks almost marbeled like, so pretty!! Your scene is so very cute!!

    ReplyDelete