Friday, August 28, 2015

Fall Planner Pages


Next week, we will be turning the calendar page that transitions us from one season to the next. Summer gives way to fall, along with all of the busyness that comes with it. I love this season, so I decided to add some important pages to my planner.



For starters, we will have a LOT of house projects occurring next month, both on the interior and exterior. New windows, exterior house painting, and so many other odd jobs. I will need plenty of space to write it all down!




When the exterior house jobs get completed, I can move on to landscaping and garden projects!




This is also the time of year when all the new programs begin at church. Bible studies, confirmation class, and Sunday School, to name just a few.


We're navigating the new territory that is known as Middle School.



I don't know about you, but if I don't get my fun penned (not penciled) on my calendar, I will notice that a month can go by with very little activity in this department. It is so important for me to plan on fun!




{Today's Brew: Planner from Webster's Pages, papers and stickers from Simple Stories Harvest Lane collection}

Blessings on your Friday, cafe friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment