Thursday, August 20, 2015

How To Make A Fun Diecut Note Pad

I had so much fun making a notepad for my personal planner that I decided to make another notepad for everyday use, too! This time, I used notepad paper and ran several sheets at a time through the die cutting machine.


{Today's Brew: PTI Cuppa Love stamp set, Latte Love stamp set, card stock and inks (PTI), PTI dies, circle punch, Making Memories brads, gingham ribbon, notepad paper}


I made a pocket using cardstock, securing it with flower brads in each corner. This coffee tag appears to be hanging from the latte mug's handle, when in fact I just adhered it near the base of the pocket with a foam dimensional. I think the tag and its ribbon helped keep the note papers in place.


You may be asking yourself "Did she really stamp each page of note paper, or just the top sheet?"

I stamped every sheet of paper. I'm a little OCD that way. ha ha! I chose ink colors that were pale enough that you can still write over with a black ink pen or marker and see what you've written just fine.

And there you have it! A fun note pad made from die cuts! Give it a try today!

No comments:

Post a Comment