Monday, September 28, 2015

PTI M.I.M. 225: Shaped Die Cut Boxes

Today's Make it Monday challenge on the PTI blog was to make a shaped die cut box. Even though I'm typically not a fan of paper-crafted gift boxes (Look at what I made you! A matchbox holder that cost me $65 and holds four Hershey nuggets! No no, don't thank me. I know it's what you've always wanted! LOL!), I decided to make one anyway. Here it is:


{Today's Brew: Latte mug die (PTI), Friendship Jar Fall Fillers and dies (PTI), Background Basics: Tin Types (PTI), PTI card stock, markers, polka ribbon}





I decided to use my Friendship Jar Fall Fillers stamps because I had ordered the new dies to match last month and didn't have a chance to use them yet.


My box is not very big...just big enough to hold a Starbucks gift card, or maybe a few packs of the new Starbucks Pumpkin Spice coffee singles!

Thanks for visiting the cafe today! Blessings on your week, cafe friends!

11 comments:

  1. Okay, your commentary made me laugh out loud! $65!!!! Your project is very cute though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little autumn mug. Love the little pumpkin sticks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeep ~ this is so cute!! How did you know it's what I've always wanted? (except fill mine with 4 little Reece's Peanut Butter Cups. ;0) Honestly though, Mary Rose, this is darling! I almost got this mug set when it first came out, now I'm wishing I had so I could make my own $65 treat boxes. The little pumpkins are a sweet little detail as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely box, cute with the 2 pumpkins in the box!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh I never would have thought of this cup, well I don’t have it, but what a wonderful and creative idea! This is gorgeous ! Lol at the price , I try not to think of the reality of that :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too, too cute Mary Rose! And I have this die...yeah!! What a great idea to decorate it for Fall...I will have to remember this one! (and NOT remember how much it cost to make it! :0) It's all in the fun, right? RIGHT?? Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so funny! It's TRUE, though isn't it??? hahaha I think this is a gorgeous container and what a great idea to fill it with Starbucks yummies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, this is a pleasant piece of writing and pleasant arguments commented here, and i am in fact enjoying by reading Die Cut Boxes type articles on different blogs. Thanks for such kind of writings.

    ReplyDelete