Saturday, October 24, 2015

31 Days of Coffee: Graham's 318


Graham's 318 in Geneva is a fun and funky coffeehouse, just down the road from the local favorite, Graham's Chocolate on Third Street.

Graham's Chocolate.

I swear, my husband cannot pass Graham's chocolate without stopping in for their amazing chocolate ice cream. It's a good thing we don't live on Third Street, or the 318 might stand for the pounds our family would have gained because we cannot resist temptation.


But back to the coffee. If a company is known far and wide for their chocolate, then it's a safe bet that the coffeehouse makes one mean Mocha Latte. And indeed, they do! Last month, I had the Chai-kovsky, which was very unique. I haven't been in for the pumpkin latte, but they did tell me that it's fresh, and they use their own handmade ingredients.

Personally, I'm looking forward to a nice peppermint mocha latte from Graham's 318 this holiday season. It will be just the thing to sip while visiting the all the fun shops in Geneva.

And yes, I mentioned the holiday season. Two months exactly until Christmas Eve. I don't know about you, but for me, that means at least another month of procrastinating on holiday shopping and card making. tee hee!

How about you? Have you begun any holiday shopping yet?


2 comments:

  1. I love Graham's and have yet to try their Chai-kovsky. It sounds delicious, though. In case you're needing more coffee shops in the area, there's The Corner Grind in Elburn, Arcedium and Town House Books/Cafe in St. Charles, Limestone Coffee and Tea in Batavia, Luau Coffee in Wasco, and River City Roasters in Wheaton!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the recommendations! I will definitely add them to my list! I have not been to Limestone yet, and I live right around the corner. ha ha! Bu I've been to Town House Books/Cafe and LOVED it! Thanks for visiting my cafe today! :)

      Delete