Monday, October 19, 2015

31 Days of Coffee: Morning Coffee with Planner


Monday morning is a good time to sit with my coffee and check my planner for the week.


I'm loving the new We Are Family washi tape from Simple Stories. I've chosen a few colors that look like fall.


I used one of the tapes to decorate my latte mug. I use these in my planner to record specific prayers.


Then I can take it out and set it on my windowsill, where it will be a visible reminder for me to lift these people up in prayer.



I ordered some new Frixion erasble pens from Dick Blick. New colors! Brown and orange are perfect for October planning.



It's going to be another busy week filled with contractors, painters, and repairmen. It's a good thing I've taken on this house flipping project as my full time job, as I seem to be clocking in a lot of hours on the job site. While I'm stuck indoors supervising my crew, I'm starting some fall and holiday crafting projects. A little bit of this, a little bit of that, a little coffee to keep me fueled....all of this accompanied by the sounds of sawing, hammering, and sanding.

The Fixer Upper symphony! I hope it's worthy of a standing ovation when it is all done.


No comments:

Post a Comment