Tuesday, October 13, 2015

31 Days of Coffee: The Must-Have Biking Accessory!


My husband is a serious fitness biker. He likes to wear spandex and go great distances, getting all sweaty and dehydrated in the process. Thus he needs not one but TWO water bottle holders for his bike.


Me? I'm more of a fun rider. My needs are a bit different. I need a cute basket or bag to hold important things...lip gloss, my cell phone (for photos, of course!), a few tissues, my sunglasses, a hair band, and maybe a yummy snack. My bag must be cute, and it must match my bike.


I probably won't be wearing a single article of spandex clothing (okay, maybe my undies and that's it!) because I won't anticipate sweating.  Water bottle? Maybe. But you know what's more important than staying hydrated? Staying caffeinated, of course!


Electra makes this handle bar holder for your To Go coffee cup. It's adorable, isn't it? I know you want one now, don't you?


Stay caffeinated, my friends! :)

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bike shop in downtown Batavia. I'm telling you, you've got to come for a visit!

      Delete