Monday, October 5, 2015

31 Days of Coffee: PTI M.I.M. #226 Stripes


Welcome to 31 Days of Coffee! Today's Brew is brought to you from this wonderful Sweater Weather coffee bag that I found at Bennett's Orchard in Ottawa Lake, Michigan. Don't you just love those stripes? So cozy!


Today's Make it Monday challenge at Papertrey Ink? Stripes! I chose a few of the colors based on this ingenious coffee bag!

{Today's Brew: Warm Happiness stamp set (PTI), Distressed Stripes stamp set (PTI), cardstock/ink/die/impression plate all from Papertrey Ink}


I wanted to give the stripes a little sweatery texture, so I stamped the stripes and then ran them through my Big Shot with an impression plate.

Blessings on your Monday, cafe friends!

{psst! Are you a regular at the cafe? If not, become a subscriber! I'm going to be serving up some piping hot cups of latte love each week. Giveaways, my friends! So grab your favorite mug and make yourself at home!}

8 comments:

  1. Super cute card! I love how you were inspired by that colorful coffee bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute card and I love the inspiration and colors you used...very warm and cheery!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both the bag and your card!! Did you purchase the bag? I don't know if I could have restrained myself. ;0) I just became your newest cafe resident.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colors and textured background! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab card - love the stamping and texture

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is every bit as warm and cozy as the sweater cozies! Lovely colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty color combo and I love the texture you added!

    ReplyDelete