Sunday, October 18, 2015

31 Days of Coffee: Rosie's Place



Whenever I visit my son, John, in Indiana, I take him to one of our local favorites: Rosie's Place in historic downtown Noblesville!




Such cute window displays this fall!


Darn! Who parked their pumpkin spice car in that spot? Oh wait, that's me! :)


The cafe features a great staff, and wonderful food. Their pastries and breads are outstanding. If you can get a sandwich with a fresh made ciabatta bread, go for it!


The interior is so fun...old brick walls, old hardwood floors. You will probably have to wait a bit for a booth or table, but I've always found that if a restaurant is busy, that usually means it's worth the wait.

You have your choice of two coffees...regular or decaff! Granted, the coffee selection is not vast, but it's still a good cuppa joe.

It was nice to visit our Johnny in his new home, in the town that was our old home, worshipping at church with my family, with my old church family. Yeah, it's complicated. But being with the people you know and love, who know and love you....that was priceless.

1 comment:

  1. I have lots of great memories eating lunch here with my Mom and sisters!

    ReplyDelete