Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Frosty Morning


We've had some heavy frosts recently, a reminder that Indian Summers do not last forever. I had to capture this frosty world one morning, in my bathrobe and slippers. Is it any wonder my neighbors don't talk to me? ha ha ha!





When we purchased the house this spring, the listing agent had described the property as having "lovely views of the horse farm."  We could hear the horses whinny on occasion, we just couldn't see them.

But now that the trees are losing their leaves, we have a clear view of the farm from our bedroom windows.


These frosty mornings remind me that the holidays are right around the corner. I decided to work on some gift tags last week.

 {Today's Brew: Holiday Tags (PTI), Background Basics Woodgrain (PTI), circle die (PTI), Distress Ink and markers, hardware and linen thread (SU) }


Thanks for visiting the cafe today!

1 comment:

  1. Simply Gorgeous! My I-pad's charger quit working and I haven't replaced it. So I have missed lots of your posts. I've been purposely avoiding replacing it as I need to unplug! I now can take a quiet Sunday afternoon and catch up on what you have been up to on our PC. Hope your day has been blessed!

    ReplyDelete