Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Countdown To Christmas Cards!


So apparently "packing the holidays full" also equates to "making Christmas cards until the very last possible moment"!

Actually, I enjoy doing it this way. A few here, a few more there, a couple of watercolor projects while I watch a holiday movie on the tele.

I don't like to mass-produce the same card over and over again. I can make about four, and then I get bored with it.

This was one of my favorite cards for its simplicity. Mind you, simplicity does not mean easy, it just means it has the look of easy. In this case, I stamped the wreath on watercolor paper with Memories ink, and then hand painted the wreath with Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors.


I find that a watercolor project looks its best when it is slightly imperfect. Imperfect, you say? I can do that!


{Today's Brew: Rustic Wreath stamp set (PTI), watercolor paper, Memories ink, Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors, PTI kraft card stock and Holiday Plaid papers}


So, do you have all of your cards mailed out yet? What projects did you work on this holiday?

No comments:

Post a Comment