Friday, January 15, 2016

Simple Stories Carpe Diem:A New Year, A New Planner


I like planners. That's no secret. But planners from Simple Stories? Be still my heart!


The Simple Stories Carpe Diem planner is really fantastic. An A5 size, packed with so much goodness...calendar pages, note pads, a section for everything. And accessories? Oh yeah. Magnetic page markers, stickers, washi aplenty.






I'm in love with this sweet puppy!




The washi tapes are lovely!

I included my 2016 bible verse on the top of the page. It's reminding me to be rooted in Christ...





...and overflowing with thankfulness! I added a little stamping this month with the coffee cup and the potted flower.



It's shaping up to be a very full month! I'm so glad I have a new planner to help me keep it all organized.

This week, I'll show my weekly pages as well.

Blessings on your weekend, cafe friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment