Thursday, January 28, 2016

What I've Been Prepping For This Week


Hello cafe friends! If some of you were wondering "Hey, where's my barrista? My coffee is getting cold!", well, fear not! I'm here! I've been a little preoccupied this week as I prepare for an event at our church this weekend.


Ladies Crafting Day is this Saturday, and I volunteered to give a demonstration on incorporating scripture into artwork and paper crafting.


I've been gathering together some articles and periodicals on bible journaling.


I'm bringing along some of my favorite books for inspiration.


I will have my journaling bible, along with a few of my art journals.


I also volunteered to put together a Make and Take for the ladies in attendance. I figured that we could make book marks that can be used in our bibles, but my plan is to show how these items can also be added to the pages with some washi tape.


{Today's Brew: Beautiful Butteflies (PTI), Beautiful Blessings (PTI), Hero Arts inks, Distress Spray, Glimmer Mist, Mister Huey Calico spray, corner rounder punch, hole punch, SU ribbon}

I'm so excited to have the chance to spend a full day crafting with other ladies! This is something that I really miss.

Now my next dilemma: how do I pack the entire contents of my craft room to take along with me? :)

Blessings, cafe friends!

1 comment:

  1. Looks beautiful- wish I was close enough to go with you! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete