Tuesday, February 2, 2016

A Bushel and a Peck


" I love you a bushel and a peck, a bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck."

My parents used to sing this song to us. I think it was a Doris Day tune (and Mom always jokingly referred to Doris as my Dad's girlfriend...ha ha!).

I don't know which one I loved more in this Birdie Brown stamp set...the sentiment or this adorable mouse. I paired it with a brick stencil from My Favorite Things.


{Today's Brew: Birdie Brown Harvest Mouse (MFT), brick stencil (MFT), Kraft card stock (PTI), Simple Stories We Are Family papers, stitched frame die (lawn fawn), Memories ink, COPIC markers}


It's a cold rainy day here...a good day for groundhogs like Phil to see no shadows, go back to bed, and sleep until an early spring. I think I'll brew a vanilla latte and add a sprinkling of cinnamon. Mmm. Enjoy, cafe friends!

1 comment:

  1. This is sweet. My sister, who is 12 years older than me, used to sing this to me, also. A loooong time ago. Nice memories. Love this card.

    ReplyDelete