Tuesday, February 23, 2016

February Planner Pages


I had to get back to my planner this week.

Some days, there are tough times when I have to work to stay on top of the daily highs and lows. I have found that the planner really helps me with the twenty four hours ahead in my day...to find purpose, to find a quiet place with God, and to not feel quite so alone.

Spending time with Jemma has been a lot of fun, but it has also isolated me from the outside world.

This, too, shall pass.

This verse brought tears to my eyes. I struggle with a desire to be a people pleaser, but find myself feeling like a total failure in the process. These words showed me that I need to live my days in a way pleasing to God alone.


I need to find more and more time to abide in Him in the day to day, looking for the sacred and holy in the moment.



I love this monthly page that helps me keep track of important dates and goals.


I'm now using the weekly pages to right down my prayers and keep track of bible study in a more meaningful way.


Each Carpe Diem planner from Simple Stories comes with a notepad at the back. Tear off a sheet with the pre-punched holes, and you can insert it anywhere in your binder. LOVE! I use these sheets for recording monthly spending.



It's hard to believe that February is quickly coming to a close. We've managed to fit a lot into this short month...a trip to Indianapolis, two more rooms painted, and a new puppy added to the family.

Spring days are ahead. Sunshine, flowers, and puppy days.

Blessings, cafe friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment